Best Kansas City Refinishing is a professional Bathtub, tile, shower, and countertop refinishing company.
We are looking for a Sales Administrative Assistant to serve as an integral part of our team.
- Assist Sales Representatives in building a sales pipeline by calling different leads to schedule appointments.
- Setting appointments for Sales representatives for estimates and technicians for job execution.
- Manage all logistics of scheduling for all employees.
- Answer all incoming customer calls
- Assist the Sales Representatives in a variety of tasks centered around customer retention, management and satisfaction.
- Assist the Sales Representatives with new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and communicate those needs to sales reps and technicians.
- Maintain and expand our database of prospective customers.
- Enter and create estimates and Invoices in QuickBooks
- Manage all accounts payable task
- Follow up retention calls, referral program execution, and mailings.
- Operate with a high level of integrity at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Maintain a high responsibility and dependability level.
- Maintain confidentiality always.
- Ability to take direction.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and reasoning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly energetic & motivated.
- Team work.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing multiple calls per day.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong computer skills a plus
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service Experience a plus
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience a plus
- Strong Working Knowledge of Microsoft, Word Excel, PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- We are looking for someone who is able to self-manage their workload and be on time.
- This job operates in an office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Pay Scale: Pay will be based on experience and performance. This position has a base hourly rate plus opportunity to earn commission.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kansas City, MO 64133
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year