Best Kansas City Refinishing LIMITED WARRANTY
Bathtubs, wall tile and fully refinished fiberglass fixtures, are warranted for a period of 2 years, on a pro-rated basis as set forth below. Warranty covers peeling, blistering, cr
Owners must register their warranty as per instructions on our company website.
Warranty is void if registration occurs after 30 days from the date of installation. After warranty is filed then a claim must be submitted for the specific problem area you want to be looked at. All claims must be submitted online at www.
After the warranty and claim have been submitted, a Best Kansas City Refinishing personnel will get back to you within 24 hours to review your claim. You will be required to submit pictures of the problem area. After the claim and pictures have been submitted and you have spoken with a warranty specialist, Best Kansas City Refinishing will determine if the problem is resulting from damage
Best Kansas City Refinishing will contact the customer within 10 business days letting them know the determination of action and if a warranty specialist needs to come out and look at the problem area, if the problem area is covered under warranty and will be scheduled for a repair and or if the problem area is not covered under the warranty.
In the event of any failure covered under this warranty, Best Kansas City Refinishing will, at its option,
- repair the failed area,
- refinish the entire fixture or
- refund the price of the job to you, pro-rated as set forth above if applicable.
Sinks, spot repair (chip) and 3-step fiberglass repair are warranted for a period of one year against failure of adhesion (non-commercial use only). This warranty shall be pro-rated over the 2 years on an annual basis with changes in the pro-rate amount occurring on the anniversary date of the purchase. During the first year the coverage will be 100% and will reduce by 50% per year.
Best Kansas City Refinishing Warranty procedure is the following:
- Please complete the form below. All fields are required
- You will be required to send pictures of your surface and defect to email@example.com or upload a photo below.
- After you submit the form, you will receive an email confirmation. Please make sure your junk email filters are not blocking emails from t3micro.com, particularly if you are a Gmail, Hotmail, AOL, or Comcast user.
- After your claim has been submitted a warranty specialist will review your claim and give you a call within 24 hours of receiving your claim.
- We will then send a warranty specialist out to review your project to determine that your defect is covered under our warranty. After it is determined that our warranty covers the defect then our warranty specialist will tell you the course of action chosen to restore your defect.